We are planning our next Heritage Day for August 21, 2021. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
Preserving History | Presenting Art
Join the Museum
Lewis Miller Art Gallery:
The Christiansburg High School Art Exhibit, ‘(dis) connected’, will be on display April 1st – April 31st, 2021
Craig History Gallery:
“With Our Compliments” This exhibit features novelties from early businesses in Christiansburg.
Montgomery County in 45 Objects
Henry Jablonski Library:
Entertain Me! Montgomery County Traveling Shows
Beautiful: the Changing Faces of Beauty and Cosmetics
Outdoor Art at the Museum: Mushrooms and Fairies in the Gardens: Exhibit by the Blacksburg Regional Art Association. On display through June 2021.
How Can I Participate?
- Book sale (donate books, volunteer to help with event)
- Donate Silent Auction baskets and items (gift certificates, new or vintage items, wine, destination gifts)
- Docents (3-6 hours a month)
- Event Planning or Staffing (2-4 hours a month)
- Marketing Assistant (1-2 hours per week)
- IT assistance (2-4 hours a month or as needed)