October 14, 2021:
Join executive director, Casey Jenkins for an update on the state of the museum from 5-7pm.
October 26, 2021:
Museum Annual Meeting 5:30-7:30
Preserving History | Presenting Art
Join the Museum
Lewis Miller Art Gallery:
The artwork of Martha Olson will be on display in the gallery September 7 through November 1, 2021.
Craig History Gallery:
“With Our Compliments” This exhibit features novelties from early businesses in Christiansburg.
Montgomery County in 45 Objects
Henry Jablonski Library:
Entertain Me! Montgomery County Traveling Shows
Beautiful: the Changing Faces of Beauty and Cosmetics
Outdoor Art at the Museum: Enjoy art by Diane Relf and others.
How Can I Participate?
- Book sale (donate books, volunteer to help with event)
- Donate Silent Auction baskets and items (gift certificates, new or vintage items, wine, destination gifts)
- Docents (3-6 hours a month)
- Event Planning or Staffing (2-4 hours a month)
- Marketing Assistant (1-2 hours per week)
- IT assistance (2-4 hours a month or as needed)