1905 & 1937 (22 West Main Street)
The First National Bank, built by a Mr. Gray of Blacksburg, opened on this site in 1905. The Art Deco façade of Indiana limestone was added during renovations in 1937. In 1968, the bank moved to a newly renovated building on the corner of Main and Franklin Streets.
The original bank façade, next to the old Kohen store.
The bank with the 1937 façade.
(photos courtesy of the D. D. Lester Collection)