Call for Artists: Arts ♥ NRV Market 2022
Please read the following directions carefully, before registering for this event . The link to register is at the bottom of the page. This is a juried market, and all sales are commission-free. For more information or questions, please email email@example.com.
Exhibits are free and open to the public. Booths are to be fully staffed during show hours. Click here to print these directions.
Applications must be received by January 15, 2022. Applications will be juried by a panel of art professionals for artistic execution, creativity, and a well-balanced professional presentation as criteria for this show. Applicants will be notified of their status by email by February 15, 2022. A wait list will be maintained and notifications of status will be sent on March 15th.
Examples, representative of all work, should be presented for the jury process. All exhibited works must be of the same quality, category, and body of work shown in the example images juried. NO work may be exhibited for which the artist did NOT have example works juried. New work may be submitted for consideration by the jury, after your acceptance. Jurors on site may ask for evidence of the displaying artists’ involvement in the work or process.
Not Acceptable: No buy/sell, mass produced, production or manufactured items, gourmet foods, kits, or work other than that produced by the artist are permitted.
Example Eligible Media:
- Paintings: Oils, acrylics, watercolor, encaustic, fresco, gouache, tempura, fluid media of inks and washes applied by pen or brush, etc.
- Drawings: Chalk, charcoal, pastel, pencil, conte, graphite, wax crayon, etc.
- Jewelry: Jewelry of any material. No commercial casts, kits, molds or production studio work, commercial pendants, brooches and commercially made items, loose stones, or catalogue merchandise.
- Ceramics: Original clay and porcelain work, other than jewelry.
- Photography: Photographic print from the artist’s original image, processed and printed by artist, or under their direct supervision.
- Digital Art: Original work for which the base image, or the manipulation of other source material, is executed by applying artist w/computer software.
- Graphics/Printmaking: Printed works for which the artists’ hands manipulated the plates, stones, or screens.
- Sculpture: Clay, wood, metal, stone, fiber, etc.
- Woodworking: Hand-crafted furniture, wood turnings, etc.
- Fiber/Leather: High-end hand-crafted textiles, wearable art, and leather artwork.
- Glass: High-end glass artwork such hand-blown glass, leaded glass, fused, etc.
- Mixed Media: Work incorporating more than one type of physical material or process in production, e.g, painted etching or collage combining handmade paper and photography.
- Other Media: All other fine crafts and art works considered to be in the Fine Arts category will be considered.
If you have a website or social media addresses we can use to jury work please list it. If not, five images must accompany the application: four images of art representative of that to be exhibited/sold in the show (titled and identified by medium type) and one image of the exhibition booth (if available–we understand some may be first time vendors and not have booth photos). Please ensure images are in focus, properly lit, and in proper orientation. Booth shot must show entire booth in a show setup. Please note that you do need a google account in order to upload images here.
By March 1, artists wishing to accept their invitation to exhibit must pay for the assigned booth fee of $75. Each booth assigned indoors is 8’x8’. (Booths assigned outdoors will be 10’ x 10’). Booth assignments will be made on a first-come/first-served basis, as payment is received. Failure to submit payment for a booth assignment by the deadline may result in revocation of the invitation, and immediate invitation of an alternate on the waiting list. The booth fee is non-refundable. (If you are unable to attend, your booth fee will be considered a donation to the Museum)
All vendors must provide their own tables, chairs, display setup, and any additional lighting needed. Outdoor vendors must bring their own tents, weights, stakes, and lighting for evening hours (electricity is not provided outdoors).
Booths must remain open and the artist present during all show hours on Friday and Saturday.
Friday, May 20th, 4:00 am to 9:00 pm. Load in will begin at 10:00 am Friday and booths are to be completed by 3:00 pm. The artists’ booths will open at 4:00 pm. The pre-fashion show festivities will begin with food, drink, and live music at 5:30 pm, followed by the Fashion Show at 6:00 pm. (Fashion show reservations required)
Saturday, May 21st, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Booths may not be broken down until the event closes. Load out will start at 5:00 pm and not before.
If you do not have a google account, please click here